Head Coach & Nutritionist
- MSc Strength & Conditioning (University of Salford)
- BSc (Hons) sports science (University of Leeds) Classification 2:1
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certification
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer Certification
- Crossfit Strongman Certification
- Crossfit Gymnastics Trainer Certification
- Crossfit Movement & Mobility Trainer Certification
- UK Strength & Conditioning Association (UKSCA)
- British Weight Lifting Association (BWLA)
- BTN Level 4 Nutritionist
After completing a sports science degree, I was working at Bolton Wanderers FC as head of strength and conditioning when I discovered CrossFit.
I could see right away that CrossFit’s core training program was a winning combination for finding and maintaining great long-term fitness amongst people of all ages and abilities.
In 2014, I left the world of football to start my own CrossFit box here in Pendle. I wanted to create the same welcoming space I’d taken part in, so I’ve made CrossFit Pendle a place where you can forget about the worries of the working week.
I love seeing all of our members working together and surprising themselves at what they can achieve.
Give CrossFit a Free Workout
Whatever your fitness goals, you’ll take a step closer with every class. It all starts with your free zero-pressure intro session, with no obligation to join up. Book now to start your journey