Coach & Physiotherapist
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (University of Salford) Classification: First
- BA (Hons) Physical Education (Leeds Metropolitan University) Classification: First
- Full-time Physiotherapist in the East Lancashire Trust
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certification
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer Certification
- CrossFit Athlete Since 2014
- Competitive CrossFit athlete qualifying for National/European competitions
I’ve always been fit and active, so being a physiotherapist is the perfect career. Now I combine physiotherapy with coaching here at CrossFit Pendle.
It all started in 2014 – I’d been going to the gym and was getting tired of repeating the same old workout routines. I decided to try out CrossFit classes and had a lightbulb moment.
The CrossFit sessions showed me that working out could be fun, varied and above all rewarding. I couldn’t wait until my next class, and it wasn’t long before I knew I had to get a CrossFit coaching qualification.
As an NHS physiotherapist, I advocate physical health and well-being every day. I firmly believe CrossFit can help anyone improve physically and mentally. As a coach, I’m proud and grateful to be part of that process.
Give CrossFit a Free Workout
Whatever your fitness goals, you’ll take a step closer with every class. It all starts with your free zero-pressure intro session, with no obligation to join up. Book now to start your journey