- BA (Hons) Sports Coaching
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certification
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Working towards Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification
- Level 4 Strength and Conditioning
- Level 1 Rugby Coaching Qualification
- CrossFit Athlete since 2016
I played rugby from a young age and have always been pretty fit and active. CrossFit seemed like a fun and social way of challenging myself.
I joined CrossFit Pendle in 2016 while studying coaching at University and was invited to become a coach not long after. I jumped at the chance
Since then, I’ve really grown into the role. I love coaching the classes alongside one-to-one personal training to help members achieve their goals.
Making sure everyone in my classes gets the same amount of attention and enjoyment is key for me, as I want our member’s time at the gym to be the best part of their day.
Give CrossFit a Free Workout
Whatever your fitness goals, you’ll take a step closer with every class. It all starts with your free zero-pressure intro session, with no obligation to join up. Book now to start your journey