- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer Certification
- Level 2 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Level 3 advanced personal trainer
- Level 3 diploma in diet & nutrition, nutritional therapy & sports nutrition
- CrossFit Athlete since 2012
- Competitive CrossFit athlete qualifying for National/European competitions
Before finding CrossFit, was in the airborne forces, so fitness has always been a big part of my life.
I was training regularly in running and bodybuilding but was getting bored of the same routines and was starting to pick up injuries from running.
All that changed in 2012 when I discovered CrossFit. Within a few months, my fitness, strength and body shape had improved. I could train without aggravating my injuries and I loved the competitive aspect of training.
I decided to complete a degree in sports science and level 2 CrossFit coach training and left the army to focus full-time on my new passion.
I love helping people turn their fitness around here at Pendle CrossFit and inspiring others to get out of the gym and give CrossFit a go – just like I did!
Give CrossFit a Free Workout
Whatever your fitness goals, you’ll take a step closer with every class. It all starts with your free zero-pressure intro session, with no obligation to join up. Book now to start your journey