- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certification
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer Certification
- Level 2 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Diploma in Diet & Nutrition, Nutritional Therapy & Sports Nutrition.
- CrossFit Athlete since 2012
- Competitive CrossFit athlete qualifying for National/European competitions.
Before finding CrossFit, I was in the airborne forces, so fitness has always been a big part of my life.
I was training regularly running and bodybuilding but was getting bored of the same routines and was starting to pick up injuries.
All that changed in 2012 when I discovered CrossFit. Within a few months, my fitness, strength and body shape had improved. I could train without aggravating any old injuries and I loved thīe competitive aspect of training.
I decided to complete my level 1 & 2 CrossFit Certifications and left the army to focus full-time. I love helping people turn their fitness around here at CrossFit Pendle and inspiring others to get out of the regular gyms and give CrossFit a go – just like I did!
Give CrossFit a Free Workout
Whatever your fitness goals, you’ll take a step closer with every class. It all starts with your free zero-pressure intro session, with no obligation to join up. Book now to start your journey